ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
The candidates seeking admission to various courses of study, should have passed the respective qualifying examinations prescribed in the course requirements.
- Generally candidates who have passed Under-graduate degree courses of Bharathidasan University or an equivalent examination, shall be eligible to join the first year of PG Degree courses in this University, subject to the condition that the candidates should satisfy certain other specific conditions prescribed, if any, by the University for admission to the respective courses.
- In the case of candidates who have passed other Examinations are requested to obtain clearance from the Registrar, Bharathidasan University, with regard to the eligibility of the candidates before confirming their admissions.
Any candidate seeking admission to a course shall be asked to submit without fail, at the time of admission, the original copies of the following without fail.
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate, issued by the Head of the Institution, previously studied.
- Statement of Marks, of the qualifying examination (UG for PG admission)
- Provisional/Degree certificate.
- Eligibility certificate issued by this University, if necessary.
- Community certificate (Xerox copy)
- 2 photocopies of all the above certificates
PG (MCA degree):
A pass in any recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration (10+2+3/4 years pattern) in any discipline with core Mathematics (or) Business Mathematics at +2 level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor’s degree with 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects with Entrance Score as per AICTE Norms.